Avvo - Rate your Lawyer. Get Free Legal Advice.

I've been charged with a crime...

Where do I find information about my case? 

In Indiana, visit https://public.courts.in.gov/mycase/#/vw/Search 

or go to https://www.doxpop.com/prod/

In Ohio, find the Clerk of Courts in the county where you were charged. From there, each website will differ. 

To have Matt evaluate your case at no cost, call 260-387-6236.